We are sponsoring our 4th Annual Food Drive in October! All donations will benefit Matthew 25 Ministries.
Matthew 25 provides aid to the poorest of the poor and disaster victims throughout the United States and around the world.
Donations will be accepted from Monday, October 1 through Friday, October 12 at both office locations during normal business hours.
- 5879 Cheviot Rd – White Oak 513-741-2100
- 3790 Hauck Rd – Sharonville 513-620-7744
Both offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Non-perishable food items:
- Pull-top canned fruits and vegetables, nuts, peanut butter, trail mix, jerky, ready-to-eat meals, snack bars, beans, rice, cooking oil, and bottled water.
- Personal Care & Hygiene Supplies:
- Soap, shampoo, lotions, toothpaste, mouth wash, toothbrush, deodorant, face wipes, hand sanitizer, lip balm, body wash, face wash, body spray, and sanitary napkins.
We hope to see you soon!